McKesson FP&A Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
RelayHealth Pharmacy Solutions (RHPS), a McKesson connectivity business, manages the nation’s largest pharmacy network, providing essential healthcare connectivity between more than 50,000 U.S. retail pharmacies and key healthcare stakeholders including physicians, health plans, pharmacy benefit managers (PBMs), government agencies and pharmaceutical manufacturers. Processing more than 17 billion healthcare transactions annually we play a key role in helping all healthcare providers streamline operational efficiency, improve medication accessibility and adherence and deliver value-added, cost effective clinical services that improve patient health and outcomes.
We understand the importance of a system that works together. Your expertise, drive and passion can help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare.
Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career - http://www.mckesson.com/about-mckesson/our-company/businesses/relayhealth/
McKesson's Relay Pharmacy division has an opening for a Finance Manager in our Atlanta, GA North Druid Hills office.
This position will be responsible for leading a team to develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for financial planning and control for RelayHealth Pharmacy. Perform technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance of the business unit. Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements, etc.
Frequently interacts with key business unit and functional peer groups at management levels. Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations of technical information concerning specific projects/schedules, etc. This role will manage team and individual results of revenue and gross profit to ensure the following needs are met.
• Prepare monthly reporting and analysis of revenue related results to management using both established and ad-hoc reports
• Act as primary liaison between FP&A and business leaders in assigned functional areas
• Review monthly forecasts with product owners and provide forecast updates
• Partner with the product teams to develop annual overall budgets related to revenue and gross profit
• Perform special projects in support of the organization
• Identify opportunities to help business leaders meet revenue plans
• Support Six Sigma with monthly and quarterly validations
• Maintain quarterly product P&Ls
• Perform other duties and manage projects as needed
3 years of financial or accounting experience and demonstrated leadership skills
• 5 years of exceptional knowledge and ability to analyze financial statements, forecasts, month end close and budgets
• Exceptional analytical and research skills
• Extensive experience analyzing and manipulating large amounts of transactional data
• Utilize financial systems (SAP) to consolidate and report on plans and forecasts
• Advanced MS Excel skills - pivot tables and data manipulation
Additional Knowledge & Skills
• Strong internal and external customer service skills along with maintaining / building those relationships
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; must be able to effectively communicate to all levels of staff up to executive level management
4-year degree in finance or related field or equivalent experience
General Office Demands
Benefits & Company Statement
We believe you should be rewarded for the important work you do. For that reason, you'll receive a competitive compensation and benefits package when you join our team.
It starts with you. That's a simple sentence but it says a lot. It reminds each one of us that what we do matters. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission - whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. By connecting and improving the business of healthcare, we're helping to ensure that millions of patients get the treatment they need. And by choosing a career with McKesson Pharmacy Systems & Automation, you'll join a team of passionate people working together to improve lives and advance healthcare.
At McKesson, we believe we can empower healthcare. And it all starts with you.
Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer - minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.
Job Family Title: Finance Manager 2
Job: Finance and Accounting
Organization: McKesson Rx Tech Solutions
Title: FP&A Manager
Requisition ID: 18006783