McKesson Client Specialty Account Specialist in Louisville, Kentucky
McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. At McKesson Specialty Health, our products and services span the full continuum of specialty patient care. From the initial phases of a product life cycle and the distribution of specialty drugs, to fully integrated healthcare technology systems, practice management support, and ultimately to patient care in the communities where they live, we empower the community patient care delivery system by helping community practices advance the science, technology and quality of care.
We have a vision —that the long-term vibrancy of community care will be achieved through the leadership of physicians committed to clinical excellence and innovation, enabled by close collaboration with our organization and our deep clinical, operational and technological expertise.Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—by joining McKesson Specialty Health you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. You’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career.
Current Need - Specialty Client Account Specialist- RX Crossroads
Work with a team of specialists dedicated to one of our manufacturer partners to provide customer service and distribution services.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment, handling both inbound and outbound calls.
· Must be organized, detail-oriented and able to document cases clearly and accurately in accordance with the program guidelines.
· Good communication skills are essential, both internal and external.
· Plans and organizes work assignments, set priorities and completes work with a minimum of supervision.
· Adheres to the service policy and principles of the company, as well as the program guidelines set by the department.
· Participates in cross-training to perform all roles within the department.
· Communicates effectively and professionally with our program partners to assure the best possible service for our patients and partners.
· Other duties as assigned.
Minimum (Required) Qualifications:
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
· Basic computer skills
· Associates degree in related field or equivalent experience is required.
· Minimum of one (1) year work experience in applicant patient areas
· Knowledge of prescription drug reimbursement, including insurance plan types, PBM and major medical benefits, prior authorizations and appeals processing.
· Knowledge of Medicare benefits, enrollments and LIS assistance
May sit, stand, stoop, bend and walk intermittently during the day. May sit or stand seven (7) to ten (10) hours per day. May be necessary to work extended hours as needed. Finger dexterity to operate office equipment required. May need to lift up to twenty-five (25) pounds on occasion. Visual acuity to see and read fine prints. Specific vision abilities required by this role include close vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to hear normal voice sounds. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this role.
Work in a climate-controlled, smoke-free internal environment.
Benefits & Company Statement
McKesson believes superior performance – individual and team – that helps us drive innovations and solutions to promote better health should be recognized and rewarded. We provide a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it’s flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
We are in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting.
But we can’t do it without you. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company—and of healthcare. At McKesson, you’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer – minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.
Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
No agencies please.
Job: Customer Service
Organization: McKesson Specialty Health
Title: Client Specialty Account Specialist
Requisition ID: 18002632