McKesson Line Haul-Tractor Trailer in Northborough, Massachusetts
McKesson Medical-Surgical provides medical-surgical supplies and equipment to physicians' offices, home care agencies, long-term care facilities and surgery centers. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—by joining McKesson Medical-Surgical whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. You’ll collaborate on the products that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
Join our team of dedicated associates to begin a rewarding career!
Our Distribution Center Network is looking for a dynamic and motivated Line Haul – Tractor Trailer Driver to join our team. Our Drivers are the heart of our business at McKesson as the direct face to our customers. We currently have the following position available:
· Full Time Position
· 4 days a week/10 hours a day Starting at 8:00pm until route is complete for day
· $22.24/hr. starting pay
The Line Haul - Tractor Trailer Driver job will involve:
· Professionally and safely delivering orders to our customers as well as product to other McKesson locations
· Transporting product from one McKesson location to another the majority of the time
· Loading and unloading the product from the truck
· Daily inspections and keeping his/her vehicle neat
· Familiarity with DOT guidelines and regulations
· Driving heavy tractor trailer truck of greater than 26,001 pounds
If you like the sound of these job tasks and perks, then starting your career as a Driver Professional is right for you!
Home daily - we value weekends with family!
Be outside building client relationships face-to-face, not sitting behind a desk!
· Enjoy excellent benefits including 16 PTO days to all eligible employees along with paid Holidays
· Customized medical, dental and vision packages are created to fit you and your family’s needs
Be behind the wheel of well maintained, clean and modern equipment
Keep Your Edge - Stay mentally sharp throughout your shift
Stay Fit - Get your workout in as you bend, twist, and lift up to 75 pounds - Employees that participate in our Wellness program can receive Health discounts!
Work Hard, Play Hard – That’s right! Your performance will help you earn financial incentive on top of your regular pay
2 years’ experience in a straight truck delivery vehicle or larger
2 years’ experience driving a combination tractor-trailer truck is preferred
· Required to have a current valid US Class A Commercial Driver’s License
· A Motor Vehicle Record that meets McKesson standards is required
· Must be 21 years of age or older
· Must successfully complete and be able to maintain requirements of physical set by DOT
· Excellent communication skills
· Knowledge of the Northborough and surrounding areas
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Ability to lift 75 pounds unassisted
· Frequently required to sit for 3 or more hours
· Frequently required to stand for 3 or more hours
Benefits & Company Statement:
McKesson believes superior performance – individual and team – that helps us drive innovations and solutions to promote better health should be recognized and rewarded. We provide a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it’s flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
When you join McKesson, you become a part of something special. You also get access to a wide variety of benefits; take a look at our total rewards: https://s3.amazonaws.com/mckesson/documents/McKesson-Benefits-at-a-Glance.pdf
Here are a few employee perks:
· We offer a competitive starting wage along with a competitive career progression program
· We offer 16 PTO days to all eligible employees along with paid Holidays
· Our customized medical, dental and vision packages are created to fit you and your family’s needs
· Earn health insurance and gym membership rebates through our wellness program
· Invest in your future through our generous 401(k) Retirement Savings Program and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
· Take advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement Program to offset continued education costs
· Put your family first by taking advantage of our children of McKesson Employee’s Scholarship Program
· Provide you tools to advance in your career like on the job training and mentorships
· Utilize the Employee Assistance Program for help with legal, financial and mental health matters
· Help create a healthier world through our volunteer and philanthropic programs
McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. McKesson Medical-Surgical provides medical-surgical supplies and equipment to physicians' offices, home care agencies, long-term care facilities and surgery centers. We partner with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting. Our catalog includes more than 150,000 national brand products from bandages to exam tables, plus McKesson's own line of high-quality medical-surgical products. We're proud to be the only national distributor serving the entire continuum of healthcare.
But we can’t do it without you. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company—and of healthcare. At McKesson, you’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer – minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.
Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
No agencies please.
Job: Distribution Operations
Organization: McKesson Medical Surgical
Title: Line Haul-Tractor Trailer
Requisition ID: 18008264