McKesson Planogram Technician (Proxim) in Quebec, Canada
McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. At McKesson Canada, we touch the lives of 12 million Canadians every day. We carry more than 35,000 products in 17 distribution centers and ultimately provide distribution to 6,300 retail pharmacies, 1,350 hospitals, long-term care centers, clinics and institutions all over Canada. But we're so much more than a distribution company. We've automated 2,500 retail pharmacies and dispense over 100 million doses a year through our automation solutions. Manufacturers, healthcare providers and patients count on us for a full range of services that contribute to the quality and safety of care for us all.
At McKesson Canada, you’ll help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
Create and update planograms by product category, while working closely with category managers.
• Create and/or update planograms using SpaceMan.
• Conduct various analyses to optimize planograms using Nielsen's statistics and POS data.
• Communicate with category managers to manage new and discontinued products.
• Develop planograms based on flyer promotions.
• Incorporate the private label into the planograms.
• Meet planogram schedule deadlines.
• Oversee customer service for members regarding all questions related to planograms.
• Visit the competition and stay on top of new market trends regarding product placement on the shelves.
• Print planogram binders, as needed, for the various banners.
• Serve on the Pharmacy Planning Department committee.
• Oversee the updating of product images and dimensions.
• Inform members on a weekly basis about new products, updates and product withdrawals via the extranet.
• Post planogram updates on the extranet.
• Follow up on information with suppliers and category managers.
• Inform suppliers of any changes to the planograms.
• College degree in administration with a concentration in marketing or the equivalent
• Two years' relevant experience with planograms or space management (minimum)
• Pharmacy market or retail sector experience
• Category management experience (an asset)
• SpaceMan, Pro/space or AS/400 experience (an asset)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Able to work under pressure and manage multiple projects at the same time
• Skilled at managing priorities and deadlines
• Strong communication skills
• Thorough, meticulous and attentive to details
• Able to work alone or as part of a team
• Capable of making decisions
• Self-starter with a sense of responsibility
• Resourceful and independent
Benefits & Company Statement
McKesson believes superior performance – individual and team – that helps us drive innovations and solutions to promote better health should be recognized and rewarded. We provide a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it’s flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
We are in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting.
But we can’t do it without you. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company—and of healthcare. At McKesson, you’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
No agencies please.
The material contained herein is provided for informational purpose only. All open jobs offered by McKesson Canada on this recruitment system are subject to specific job skill requirements. The job skill requirements, qualifications, and preferred experience are determined by a subsidiary, office or department within the company which is offering the position, and all positions are subject to local prevailing employment laws and restrictions. This would include immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements and any other applicable government permissions or compliance.
The materials on this site are provided without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties regarding the completeness of information contained on this site or in any referenced links. While McKesson Canada attempts to update this site on a timely basis, the information is effective only as of the time and date of posting.
By providing your application to McKesson Canada you hereby consent to McKesson Canada obtaining personal information regarding you that is related to the position applied for. You also consent to McKesson Canada transferring your application details to our recruitment partners for their review and assistance. You also consent to McKesson Canada keeping your application on file.
McKesson Canada is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
The information on this site is for information purpose only and is not intended to be relied upon with legal consequence.
Job: Sales/Client Management
Organization: McKesson Canada
Title: Planogram Technician (Proxim)
Requisition ID: 18004539
Other Locations: Canada-Quebec-Montreal